Vbeam Perfecta - 服务技术员 论坛

VBEAM PERFECTA

Tags: Cosmetic, CANDELA

(4)

Cameron Dara

VBEAM PERFECTA

November 12, 2019 10:53

Hi
I have this machine here and tried to calibrate it couple times with deferent handpieces, and got the following error messages :
12.4 Laser Energy not balanced.
or
12.1 Laser Energy Low.
or
15.1 Fiber Transmission Low.
Could someone help this issue with service manual or procedures to fix these error messages?

Thanks

to rate and post a comment

(51)
(12)
(4)

Saeed Hashemi

re: VBEAM PERFECTA

November 13, 2019 01:32

Hello Cameron,
I guess you have not changed the DYE Kit for a while.
DYE Kit must be changed each 12 to 18 months or 50,000 shots which comes first.
The problem of your machine is Low Energy which is related to old DYE Kit. The transmission system may also has a problem; it can be Focusing System, Fiber, Handpiece, or a combination of some.
There is absolutely nothing you can do by yourself, and need a certified Laser engineer or technician.
If you try a cheap technician or somebody who has no knowledge about DYE you will ended up changing the new DYE Kit in 3 to 4 months. Your machine should be full Calibrated after DYE Kit change.

(4)

Cameron Dara

re: re: VBEAM PERFECTA

November 14, 2019 09:02

Mr. Hashemi
Thanks for the reply.

I just bought this machine couple of weeks ago,
And when tested the machine those error messages showed up.

Is there any counter shows how many times the machine was used.
How much it will cost for changing the DYE kit and laser calibration.

Thanks

(51)
(12)
(4)

Saeed Hashemi

re: re: re: VBEAM PERFECTA

November 15, 2019 09:29

Hi Cameron,
Low energy can be due to lots and lots of parts and reasons. Laser Head, Reflector Mirrors, Lamp, DYE Kit, Head energy monitors, HVPS, Delivery system, ....
The answer to your question will be too complicated and long, as I need to know whole your story of purchase to let you know where problem may come from.
If your machine has any warranty, I suggest you to ask seller to fix it
If the problem be not DYE Kit, then it may happened during transfer, or be weak Head ...
I don't produce or sell DYE Kit, but I purchase and install them for my customers. DYE Kit installation is very complicated procedure and I do not know lots of people in word who can really and properly do it, except OEMs. More than installation, tests and adjustments before installation are much much important, and these adjustments need lots of expensive tools.
If you do not have enough knowledge regarding Liquid State Laser (like DYE, 585 to 595nm), and do not want to refer to OEM (which is very expensive) then I suggest you to start getting more knowledge about this type of Laser using Google. This will help you to reduce your lose in services.
A set of DYE Kit costs around $3000 to $4000.
About calibration and adjustments, I cannot comment on any amount, as every service depends on quality has its own price.
I wish I was in US, and I would install it for you myself, I am a Laser/IPL field service engineer for past 26 years mostly work on Cynosure, Candela, Cutera in Canada.
Good Luck.

Sentient Lasers the SOLUTIONS Company Service, Sales, Buy, Warranty & Lease

The only company with Blue Dot Certified pre-owned lasers & energy based devices. Ask about 1-year warranties on top OEM’s Cutera, BTL, Candela, Lumenis, Palomar, Alma, Syneron & Cynosure! (855) 819-3781 r.haller@sentientlasers.com www.SentientLasers.com

DOTmed Certified DOTmed 100
advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement