Arcograph Zeus Rf Imago Problem - 服务技术员 论坛

Arcograph ZEUS RF (IMAGO) problem

Tags: Radiology - R/F, IMAGO RADIOLOGY

(56)
(11)

MM

Arcograph ZEUS RF (IMAGO) problem

November 27, 2019 10:11

Problem: KV is out of tolerance, I choose 80KV, measured KV with KVmeter PMX-III is 67,8KV.
Can you help ? I need service manual or at least adjustment procedure for KV.
Thanks
Porto, Porrtugal

to rate and post a comment

(13)

Manlio D India

re: Arcograph ZEUS RF (IMAGO) problem

December 02, 2019 11:30

Hi, Maybe I have only on paper. sorry. anyway you should have a box beside the system. check connector (usually you find burnt contact) and in case make a straight wiring connection (without connectors).
check mA on tube, if are too high the result is KV too low. In the box you should find 2 variac; 1 big (KV adj) and 1 small (mA adj). both variac motors are connected to a board where you'll find 2 trimmers. adjust those trimmer and you'll see move motor Kv and mA ... check and check and check and check... until kv and mA are correct.
there's no way to have a standard procedure because there are 2 or 3 version of low voltage feedback board and ratio KV/V is not the same for all version. good luck

(56)
(11)

MM

re: re: Arcograph ZEUS RF (IMAGO) problem

December 11, 2019 10:25

Thank you Manlio
Motor of KV moves but Variac was not moving.
Pin on the shaft was out, mechanical problem

Diagnostic Imaging Training: RSTI (Radiological Service Training Institute)

15,000 service professionals from over 50 different countries have trained in over 35 courses in radiology, mammography, CT, ultrasound, networking, PACS, & DICOM. Classroom & lab facilities to accommodate up to 60 students.

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement

advertisement