>
>
> LINEAR PROBE WANTED

LINEAR PROBE WANTED

(3)

Ann McCarthy

LINEAR PROBE WANTED

March 28, 2019 09:18

Our NGO Medical Centre in Uganda has been given a working KRETZ COMBISON 401 Ultrasound machine, & after buying a thermal printer its working well & we have many patients
However I am trying to source a Linear Probe (Translucer?) for it and cannot find one anywhere - and even on this website am unable to work out how to put in an advert asking for one - preferable used but working as we only have a low budget available. Can someone help - if one can be got in UK its no problem getting it out to Uganda by hand. ann@ ugandalodge.com

to rate and post a comment

(38)
(6)
(64)

Diane Hernandez

re: LINEAR PROBE WANTED

March 29, 2019 10:47

Hello, we have a linear probe that ran on the 310A Unit. it may work with your 401 as well. I will donate it to you if you can pay the freight to your site. the p/n is NW17.5B/Z in case you have any documents that show what probes run on your system. sorry I do not have any of that paperwork available.

(3)

Ann McCarthy

re: re: LINEAR PROBE WANTED

March 31, 2019 04:09

Hello Diane - This is most kind - thankyou. Are you able to get a photo of the fitting & measurements - or I can send you photo of what the fitting needs to look like & size. Easiest by WhatsApp (+44 7867998414) or email ann@ugandalodge.com I bought one off ebay (lucky it was quite cheap!) but when I took it out to Uganda from UK - the fitting was completely different as it also was not for a 401 model. What country are you in? Many Thanks Ann

(3)

Ann McCarthy

re: re: LINEAR PROBE WANTED

March 31, 2019 04:09

Hello Diane This is most kind Thank You. Are you able to get a photo & measurements of the fitting end of the probe? – or maybe I can send you a photo of the one that we need and its size & what it looks like (My WhatsApp is +44 7867998414) or via email? I bought one combison probe off ebay – luckily quite cheap- but when I took it out to Uganda it was a completely different fitting. (it wasn’t for a 401 model but I thought it might do.) I have also tried here in Uganda but they all want to sell me a more ,modern very expensive machine when the one we have been donated works perfectly! Many Thanks Ann McCarthy

(38)
(6)
(64)

Diane Hernandez

re: re: re: LINEAR PROBE WANTED

April 02, 2019 09:14

Ann, as soon as my tech gets in this morning I will get a series of photos for you to look at and email them to you. will be a couple of hours, please don't give up on me. talk soon.

advertisement