Due to an upgrade, we are selling our Veterinary Dental X-Ray Machine! The machine takes high quality digital images, and can be wall mounted to save space in your clinic environment.
Corix Pro 70 has a long-reach drift free positioning arm, allowing for easy positioning and clear images.
A new generation of easy to pre-set Digital Exposure Timer, with a 3 digit LCD Character Display, fully compatible with the fastest film or digital imaging systems, with an array of sub-menu options only provided by Corix Medical SystemsÂ®.
- 10 factory pre-set programs with exposure time selection or manual override.
- Selection for 2 patient size.
- Film, CCD or Phosphor plate selection.
- 5 options of pre-heating time selection for the x-ray tube.
- Line voltage compensated exposure time or manual override, if required.
- Exposure counter.
- Precision integrated digital voltmeter for monitoring the mains voltage variation.
- 3 internal exposure time calibration factors, to compensate for the sensitivity of the image.
- Integrated high quality filmless digital sensor.
- Remote x-ray button.
RATED LINE VOLTAGE: 120 - 127 - 230 V. +/-10%. (As specified on the product label)
POWER CONSUMPTION: 800 V.A. @ 120 V.
RATED TUBE POTENTIAL: 70 KVp +/- 7% (single phase, self rectifying).
RATED TUBE CURRENT: 8 mA +/- 15% @ rated line voltage.
EXPOSURE TIME RANGE: 0.03 to 3.00 s., in steps of 0.01 s. 10 pre-set exposure time, with automatic main voltage compensation. 5 different pre-heating time pre-selected by the user are available for loading the x-ray tube. (pre-heating time is not shown on the display).
MINIMUM SOURCE TO SKIN DISTANCE FOR DENTAL RADIOGRAPHY: 200 MM. (3").
FOCAL SPOT: 0.8 (lEC 60366:2005).
TOTAL FILTRATION: 2mm. Al eq.
RADIATION LEAKEAGE @ 1m: Less than 50mR/h. (Technical factors: 70KVp, 8mA, 1s).
NET WEIGHT: Mod. WM (Wall Mount): 29 kg. Mod.MM (Mobile Stand): 41 kg.
The equipment is operational, but not in clinical use.
Interested in buying this equipment?
This is a DOTmed Private Sale and in order to purchase this item you must contact a DOTmed Gold Service Dealer to make buying arrangements. The Gold Service dealer will help you with the logistics of this transaction and will serve as your Seller for this item. Each Gold Service Dealer has been approved by DOTmed and will strive to make your transaction as simple and easy as possible.
To contact all relevant Gold Service Dealers regarding this piece of equipment, please follow this link.
To learn more about the DOTmed Gold Service Dealers program, click here.