Drager Oxylog 2000 Emergency Ventilator
The Drager Oxylog 2000 is a time-cycled, volume-constant emergency and transport ventilator for patients with a tidal volume starting at 100mL. In addition to the classic IPPV/CMV mode, the Oxylog 2000 offers SIPPV / A/C as well as the spontaneous modes CPAP and SIMV
- Refurbished Drager Oxylog 2000 Emergency Ventilator
- 1 AC Adapter
- 1 Battery
- 1 Test Lung- Certified Biomed Equipment Diagnostic Report
- Flow sensor positioned close to the patient for accurate measurement of the minute volume, real-time.
- Integrated PEEP valve which can be finely adjusted from 0 15 mbar/cm H2O, and also allows incremental adjustments of the breath-time ratio from 1:3 to 2:1.
- Equipped with an analog airway pressure gauge and a Liquid Crystal Display with 2 lines, showing you all important data such as actual frequency, actual tidal volume, plain text alarms and other parameters.
- Clear design, the Oxylog 2000 offers you optimal handling and safe operation, leaving your eyes and hands free for your patients.
- Up to 6 hours battery operation, offering independence from the mains supply during this period.
- Design is compact, offers shock resistance, a splash guard and electronic irradiation protection.
"The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the . Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
We accept many forms of payment:
- Wire Transfer
- American Express
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.