Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Good
Type: Ultrasound Transducer
Model: C60/5-2 MHz 60mm Curved Array
Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE. Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
Manufacturer : Sonosite Inc.
Item: • Sonosite C60/5-2 MHz 60mm Curved Array Transducer Sonosite 180+
Model/Cat # P02461- P02115-03 / C60/5-2
Serial No. 03067G
Made In: USA
Date of manufacture
1. Compatible with: Sonosite 180 Plus ultrasound systems.
2. Applications: used with abdominal and OB/GYN applications
3. Features :
• Broadband curved array
• 60mm transducer
• Frequency - 2.0 to 5.0 MHz
• Note: Please note that provided info are for guidance purpose only and does not constitute a professional advice. Please verify the compatibility of the system yourself before committing to buy as we do not accept returns on compatibility issues!
4. Probe analysis
Connector : no dents cracks may be some scratches !
Lock : looks good
Cable : Cable has no cuts or tears may has some stains!
Head and handle : Has no dents or cracks, Lens is smooth, may has few scratches on the handle
Scan analysis :
Review Air scan Image # 3, Phantom Scan Image # 4 & Solid Organ Scan Image # 5 & 6, 7
Manual : No
Case : No
Provided info are for guidance only !
5. Sterilized: NO
6. Cleaned : Yes
7. Extra Parts: No
8. Shipping weight : 06 Lbs
Stocks ID: 11476 (R2BC1)
Liability Disclaimer Before administering any treatment or procedure to a patient you should become acquainted with the operating procedures for each mode of treatment available, as well as the indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions. Consult other resources for additional information regarding the application of this device.
Kindly enlarge the images and see them with zooming.
Concern or query: Ask a Question
1. Overall Condition:- As seen in images – VERY Good
2. Physical Condition: Please review images before bidding : VERY Good
3. Working Condition: ...Review Air scan Image # 3, Phantom Scan Image # 4 & Solid Organ Scan Image # 5 & 6, 7 .......To give the feel of functinalty Kidney and Liver (02 solid organs) have been Imaged .....compare the hepatorenal echotexture and make up your mind ......We do not comment on the functionality of used probes, kindly exercise your judgment after reviewing images........offered AS IS
4. “As a whole; the item has not been tested technically or professionally at our end- unable to test --- being sold STRICTLY AS IS! Biomed check is strongly recommended before clinical use!”
5. Completeness: (with everything seen in the pictures. Please look at all pictures and go through detail description before bidding.)
6. Caution for Buyers:
DESPITE WHAT MAY BE WRITTEN IN THIS LISTING ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD 'AS IS' & 'WHERE IS' AND UNLESS THE SELLER HAS INDICATED OTHERWISE, THERE WILL BE NO REFUND.
Please make sure you are ready to buy if you decide to place a bid.
Available Documentation (manual etc.): nil
Accessories: Comes with everything you see in pictures nothing more nothing less.
1. IF YOU WANT TO PURCHASE THIS ITEM THEN CLICK “BUY NOW”
2. PAYMENT MODE: PAYPAL
3. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO MAKE PAYMENT AT PAYPAL
4. More images are available on demand
5. Warranty: 15 days money back, with in USA only. Shipping charges are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Buyer’s pay the return shipping charges
6. No warranty is being offered for AS IS – Parts only items or items with Unknown condition
7. All international sales are final!
8. Please note that shipping charges are based on weight & meant for Lower 48 US states only
9. International Customers: shipping charges would be billed separately
10. Shipping Carriers: various; client can use their own shipping!
1. "The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item."
2. This item is Being Sold in AS IS condition & the seller assumes no responsibility for the proper or improper use of the product. If the item is to be used in conjunction with patient care and/or diagnosis, it is responsibility of the buyer to get proper certifications/licenses for the use of the item. It would be highly recommended and wise to have a bio-med completely check the product for its performance and safety parameters before actual use for patient care and/or diagnosis.
3. Medical science is an ever changing field and Information provided, may be, outdated, partial or incomplete and may be inaccurate or useless or contain mistakes. Seller disclaims any obligation, responsibility or liability, which concerns or relates to any information, product or services and is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss or damage resulting from use of this product, web page and/or any web site(s) linked to/from it. It is stated that nothing on this page should be taken to constitute professional advice or a formal recommendation and seller exclude all representations and warranties relating to the contents.