Sklar Cardiovascular Potts-Smith Scissors are angled, finger ring scissors with smooth, sharp tips. These scissors measure 7.25 inches in length and are available in 25Ëš, 45Ëš, and 60Ëš angles. All Sklar Potts-Smith Scissors are Sklar Premium grade instruments made of surgical stainless steel. They are reusable, latex-free and sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular Potts-Smith Scissors are most commonly used for trimming and opening vessels. These surgical scissors are heavier than Diethrich scissors and can be used to cut through plaque.
Sklar Cardiovascular Potts-Smith Scissors Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: Potts-Smith.
- Length: 7.25 inches.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Instrument Type: Scissors.
- Tip Configuration: Sharp/Sharp.
- Working Surface Style: Smooth.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Curvature: Angled (25Ëš, 45Ëš, 60Ëš).
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
Sklar Cardiovascular Potts-Smith Scissors Size:
Product NumberLengthAngle52-28257.25 inches25Ëš52-28457.25 inches45Ëš52-28607.25 inches60Ëš