Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Pean Forceps are sold individually and have 1 x 2 rows of fine, atraumatic teeth. These ratcheted, finger-ring hemostatic foreceps are made of Sklar Premium stainless steel and are most commonly used for grasping and clamping large vessels as well as heavy tissue.
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Pean Forceps Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Pattern: Atraumatic.
- Surname: DeBakey-Pean.
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Curvature: Straight and Curved.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Instrument Type: Hemostatic Forceps.
- Working Surface Style: 1 x 2 Rows of Nontraumatic Fine Teeth
Sklar Cardiovascular DeBakey Pean Forceps:
Part NumberLengthCurvature52-68426 inchesCurved52-68406 inchesStraight