The Amplivox Otowave 302 is a desktop solution for reliable and objective middle ear measurements.
- Otowave 302 provides 226Hz probe tone impedance measurements (scalar) together with a user programmable range of ipsilateral and contralateral reflex test measurements at 500Hz, 1 kHz, 2 kHz and 4 kHz.
- The Otowave 302 is very intuitive to use with clear on-screen information, which can be easily seen from a wide range of viewing positions. Results can be saved within internal memory with a patient identifier, printed via the optional portable thermal printer and transferred to a PC using the supplied Amplivox TympView application for paper print and electronic document requirements.
- The Otowave 302 can easily be used in a static clinical setting, where its small size is of great benefit when clinic space is at a premium.
- The Otowave 302 is also supplied with a custom designed carry case for any potential mobile requirements.
- Otowave 302 Tympanometer
- Test cavities
- 30 Disposable Ear Tips
- Contralateral Transducer
- Mains Adapter
- USB Cable
- Carrying Case
- CD with Operating Manual, Amplivox TympView & NOAH Impedance Module PC applications
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.