Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Stress Test
Model: CASE v6.5
Reconditioned GE CASE v6.5 Stress Test System
The GE CASE system addresses your need for productivity - enhancing applications, easy-to-use powerful analysis and diagnostic tools, and leading-edge networking alternatives - all designed to optimize your clinical decision making and enhance your diagnostic confidence.
An advanced Exercise Testing System with flat panel TFT display, 15-lead acquisition, digital Compact Acquisition Module. Windows® XP platform and clinical applications kit. Options include 19" color display, Marquette 12SL ECG analysis program and full disclosure. EMR connectivity, Word, .pdf, Excel, and XML data export options. T-Wave Alternans software and networking options available. System interfaces with most popular cardiac ultrasound systems.
• CASE networking option allows you to review, edit, print and export stored final reports, keeping your stress system free for testing
• Bi-directional network communication provides remote access to MUSE-stored patient records
• Network multiple CASE systems for full-disclosure stress data
• Remote view allows you to view real-time stress data from an alternate location, increasing clinical productivity in your stress lab
• User-adjustable controls allow you to fine tune the performance of signal-acquisition and innovative filtering
• Vital signs window customization puts your desired information in the format you choose for stress test viewing
• Separate resting ECG module lets you combine resting and stress ECG’s in one system – enabling you to enter patient data just once
• Flexible interface accommodates multiple customer set-ups
• Export capabilities from PDF, Microsoft Word and Excel documents mean easy communication between physicians