The GE EMR Gateway Pro is an easy-to-use ECG-to-EMR connectivity solution that provides seamless clinical workflow and simple, secure, and efficient data access. It allows physician offices to effectively move clinical procedure data into the EMR using industry standard formats and protocols.
Warranty: 90 Days.
The GE EMR Gateway Pro seamlessly connects to the MAC 2000 to your existing electronic medical records system, immediately making it easier to acquire, transmit, store, and access ECG data.
Note: Please contact MFI Medical if you would like to purchase a remote or in-person installation. The GE EMR Gateway Pro offers either Remote Installation (#2073429-003) or On-Site Installation for your MAC 2000 with additional WiFi installation and start service for up to three carts (#2082426-002).
FeaturesGE EMR Gateway Pro Features
- Bi-directional connectivity with EMR. Orders and patient demographics are sent seamlessly to the MAC 2000, and results and test data are sent back to your EMR.
- After installation and configuration, the software operates in the background with no need for user intervention, saving time and minimizing errors.
- EMR Gateway Pro uses well-established secure communication and data transfer protocols, such as HL7, XML, and PDF, so you can seamlessly connect your MAC 2000 to EMRs.
- Uses familiar Microsoft Windows-based installation technology, including flexible templates and straightforward configuration tools to simplify the process.
- Experienced support team is always just a call away. Fast, remote diagnostics and support are available through inSite ExC, GE's encrypted data connection for service needs.
SpecificationsGE EMR Gateway Pro Specifications
- Operating Minimum Physical Requirements:
- CPU: 2 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor.
- Memory: 2 GB minimum reserved.
- Hard Disk Drive: 30 GB.
- Optical Drive: 1 DVD-ROM.
- Network Port: 1 100 Mbps or faster.
- Video Port: 1.
- Keyport Port: 1.
- Mouse Port: 1.
- Internet Access: Required.
- Operating Minimum Software Requirements:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 32-bit or 64-bit, or Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
- Components Installed by Gateway Pro: C Runtime Libraries (multiple versions), .NET Framework 4.0 Full, Java 7, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Express Edition with Tools, IIS 7 with ASP.NET.
- Internet Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer IE 9, IE 10, IE 11 or Mozilla Firefox v26.
ConfigurationsGE EMR Gateway Pro Configurations
- #2073429-001: Gateway Pro Standard.
- #2082425-003: Gateway Pro HL7.
LiteratureGE EMR Gateway Pro Literature
GE EMR Gateway Pro for MAC 2000 Brochure