The Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System includes a footswitch (tubing and filters not included).
The PureVac is a compact, reliable, and proven solution when effective smoke evacuation is demanded in a smaller clinical environment. It isboth quiet and powerful, yet portable enough to fit on a cart or a countertop. The intuitive controls consist of a simple on/off switch and a dialto adjust airflow in gradual increments. PureVac is a must-have for the smaller surgery center, physician's office, medical aesthetics clinic, as well as dentistry and veterinary medicine.
The non-sterilized Purevac Turbo Smoke Evacuator was designed especially for medical procedures where infectious materials, such as the human papillomavirus (HPV), may be present in the surgical smoke. Results from numerous studies have demonstrated that when infectious tissue is treated with a laser or electrosurgical device, infectious material is present in the surgical plume and consequently, present in the smoke evacuator tubing and ULPA filter. While these studies were unable to demonstrate that the papillomavirus was infectious, they did highlight the potential health hazard associated with inhalation of infectious material in surgical smoke.
Most smoke evacuation systems provide a filter that requires replacement every 6 to 8 hours of use. Depending on the actual use of the smoke evacuator, this means that infectious particulate and odor may linger in the smoke evacuator filter for several days or even weeks until the filter needs to be changed. Surgimedics' Purevac Turbo Smoke Evacuator allows for more frequent low cost replacement of the contaminated filter, reducing the possibility of infection transmission from a contaminated filter in the health care environment.
The Purevac Turbo Smoke Evacuator is also ideal for physician's offices or clinics where there is infrequent need for a smoke evacuation system. With proper changing of the ULPA filter in the smoke evacuation system as an item of critical importance, the Purevac filtration system allows for frequent changing of the contaminated filter at very low cost, guaranteeing an odor free environment.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Features:
- Compact and lightweight tabletop design.
- Fits on most electrosurgical carts for portability.
- Ideal for small amounts of surgical smoke.
- Especially recommended when the surgical smoke may contain infectious particulate.
- Low cost smaller 5 stage filter cartridge for frequent changes.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Specifications:
- @ Minimum Power = 54 dBA.
- @ Maximum Power = 62 dBA.
Maximum Flow Rates:
- 30 CFM with 6' Long 7/8" hose.
- 3 CFM with 6' Long 7/8" hose and attached 24" x 1/4" tubing.
- Dimensions: 14" x 8.75" x 15.5".
- 906150: 115 Volt 60 Hz, or
- 906151: 230 Volt 50 Hz.
- With Filter: 16.9 lbs.
- Without Filter: 15.75 lbs.
Extended 1-Year Warranty (optional):
- 906150-XW001: 115 Volt 60 Hz System with Extended 1-Year Warranty.
- 906151-XW001: 230 Volt 50 Hz System with Extended 1-Year Warranty.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Configurations:
- 906150: 110-120 V / 60 Hz.
- 906151: 230 V / 50 Hz.
- 906150-XW001: 110-120 V / 60 Hz with Extended Warranty.
- 906151-XW001: 230 V / 50 Hz with Extended Warranty.
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Literature:
Surgimedics Product Brochure
Surgimedics PureVac Turbo Smoke Evacuation System Manual