The Masimo EMMA Capnograph Kit (#3639) includes an EMMA Capnograph mmHG, EMMA Pouch, EMMA Lanyard, and two AAA Batteries.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The EMMA Capnograph provides a clear, continuous capnogram of carbon dioxide values. It has a simple, easy-to-use interface for quick set-up and one-touch programming.
FeaturesMasimo EMMA Capnograph Kit Features
- Minimal warm-up time, with EtCO2 and respiration rate measurements and real-time EtCO2 waveform displayed in 15 seconds.
- Lightweight design fits in the palm of your hand for mobility and convenience during short-term EtCO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric, and infant patients.
- Flexible use at multiple points of care including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care unit, and long-term acute care.
- Rugged design for reliable operation in challenging environments.
- No routine calibration required.
- Audible and visual alarm system for No Adapter, Clogged Adapter, Apnea, Low Battery, and adjustable High and Low EtCO2 alarm.
- Battery life for up to 10 hours of normal use with two standard AAA lithium batteries.
SpecificationsMasimo EMMA Capnograph Kit Specifications
- CO2 Range: 0 - 99 mmHg.
- Respiration Rate Range: 3 - 150 bpm.
- CO2 Accuracy: 0 - 40 mmHg ± 2 mmHg; 41 - 99 mmHg 6% of reading.
- Respiration Rate Accuracy: ± 1 bpm.
- Battery Life: 6 hours (Alkaline) or 10 hours (Lithium).
- Operating Temperature: 23 to 122 °F (-5 to 50 °C).
- Operating Atmospheric Pressure: 70 - 120 kPa.
- Operating Humidity: 10 - 95%, non-condensing.
- Storage Temperature: -22 to 158 °F (-30 to 70 °C).
- Storage Atmospheric Pressure: 50 to 120 kPa.
AccessoriesMasimo EMMA Capnograph Kit Accessories
The EMMA Capnograph Kit is commonly purchased with:
- #17448: EMMA Airway Adapter - Adult / Pediatric.
- #17449: EMMA Airway Adapter - Infant.
LiteratureMasimo EMMA Capnograph Kit Literature
Masimo - Emerging Uses of Capnography in Emergency Medicine Whitepaper
Masimo EMMA Capnograph Brochure