Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Ophthalmology General
Warranty: 1 YEAR
YZ23B Synoptophore is an ophthalmic instrument designed with optical, mechanical and electrical technology, which can be applied in diagnosing and treating various binocular functions, such as strabismus, amblyopia, diplopia, heterophoria, etc.
1. Diagnosis and treatment combined with the functions of simultaneous perception, fusion, stereopsis, red reflex and after-image.
2. Equipped with a pair of Haidingers Brush and 20 pairs of pictures with different functions.
3. Using transflective reflector in the design of viewing system to facilitate the user to observe ocular position.
4. Using advanced LED light in the illumination with even illumination, low heat and long service life.
5. Pictures designed by new technology are anti-broken and has long service life.
6. Manual or automatic coruscation with accurate frequency and various type is at user's option.
7. Optional pictures are provided for quantitative measuring of stereopsis acuity (40"~1000").
Diameter of Field ≥56mm
Red Light λ = 640nm coruscation system
Left and right tubes rotate around vertical axis converging 50°, diverging 40°
Left and right tubes rotate around horizontal axis ±30°
Pictures of left and right can be moved up and down according optical axis ±10Δ
Pictures of left and right rotate around optical axis ±20°
Pupilary Adjustment 45~75mm
Darkroom Illumination LED bulb with symmetry design
Adjustable Haidingers Brush 50~100 round/minute
Coruscation Form manual or automatic
Automatic Coruscation Frequency 10-Steps, 30~300 times/minute
Range of Automatic Coruscation ( each cycle) 1/4 on 3/4 off, 1/2 on 1/2 off, 3/4 on 1/4 off
Type of Automatic Coruscation:
Left and right can be turned on or off at the same time
Left and right can be turned on or off alternatively
One on and the other off
One on or off while the other can be turned on or off