Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Type: Ophthalmic Laser
Model: Selecta II SLT
Depth: 22 inches
Height: 22 inches
Width: 22 inches
Lumenis Selecta II SLT Laser System with Haag Streit Style Slit Lamp Attachment-SLA, Carry Case & Warranty
This Selecta II is in excellent condition and has been fully serviced by our technicians at our headquarter's facility in Tampa, Florida, USA. Please be sure to view our videos showing the refurbishment process, our facility, and staff to learn more about our company.
This laser is firing at manufacturer's specifications and is guaranteed to be calibrated to the factory standard. Our highly trained laser engineer has verified the laser's operation and performed a fresh PM.
Especially with this model laser, purchasing one that has been properly refurbished and warrantied is incredibly important. The attention to detail and time it takes to refurbish these is a very delicate process, our staff is one of the best in the industry when it comes to refurbishing this model.
COMPLETE SYSTEM INCLUDES
Haag Streit Slit Lamp attachment
- Offers all the advantages of a premium SLT product together with true portability and maximum space utilization.
- A clip-on product; conveniently fitting onto most commercially-available converging-optics style slit lamps.
- Unique design of the unit’s laser-head makes it especially easy to attach and disconnect the system – allowing you to use your slit lamp as either a diagnostic tool, advanced laser delivery device or both.
- True portability weighing only 25 lbs. (11.5 Kg), the Selecta II can be easily transported from one location to another, maximizing your investment.
- Space Saving clip on laser, compatible with most commercially available converging-optics style slit lamps. Easily connect it to your existing diagnostic slit lamp to perform SLT and stow away at the end the procedure or scheduled laser sessions.
- Compatible with most commercially available converging-optics style slit lamps, capitalizing on their enhanced visualization capabilities of the anterior segment