Optovue iVue is the benchmark for eye care practitioners seeking unmatched OCT performance and value—with capabilities you would expect to cost far more.
At first glance, the iVue® OCT system may strike you as a simplified OCT. Lightweight and modular, you can position it wherever suits your needs. As for operational ease, from the moment you turn the system on, its familiar slit-lamp-style design makes scanning a breeze. But when you begin looking deeper, at the resulting diagnostic screens, you get a different picture—the big picture. The iVue provides an impressive array of standard features. OCT scanning and resolution are excellent. Resulting reports for retina, optic nerve head and anterior segment assessment are comprehensive, providing capabilities for which other systems charge extra— if they have them at all. Some are Optovue exclusives such as FLV% and GLV% analysis and the iWellnessExam® for more personalized patient eye care. No wonder iVue has become the benchmark for unmatched OCT performance and value.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging capabilities -The iVue® platform supports highly advanced diagnostic imaging applications off the shelf including retina, optic nerve head and anterior segment assessments.
- Ganglion Cell Complex (GCC®) Advanced GCC imaging reveals ganglion cell and axon loss in optic nerve head disease. GCC thickness mapping improves clarity in structural change identification. Optovue’s exclusive FLV% and GLV% analyses increase GCC sensitivity and specificity
- 3D 3D view provides multi-layer, high-resolution virtual dissection of the retina and optic disc, and depicts them in a way that preserves the retina’s natural curvature. This reduces distortion for simpler interpretation and enhanced 3D visual assessment.
- Cornea Advance Cornea Advance expands iVue’s clinical utility for pre-surgical planning and post-operative assessment. Analysis of the anterior chamber and cornea is enhanced via anterior segment angle measurements and pachymetry with change analysis.
- Retina mapping and analysis Retina mapping with normative comparison, retina change analysis and 3D retinal imaging with en face presentation are all depicted in high-resolution, easy-to interpret color reports.
- Optic disc and RNFL assessment Advanced capabilities include RNFL and GCC® combination reports with normative comparison as well as RNFL and GCC trend analysis —both standard.
- Comprehensive anterior segment analysis Anterior segment capabilities include highly detailed reports for pachymetry mapping with change analysis and anterior segment angle measurement.
Licenses included: 3D, GCC, iWellness Unlimited
Anterior lens, power table, keyboard, mouse, and all power and network cabling to run in your office.
Items are sold as-is with no returns or refunds available unless explicitly stated.