The Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes are plaquette, a high quality range of pre-wired disposable adhesive EMG surface electrodes specifically designed and approved for cutaneous recording and stimulation purposes. They are equipped with Technomed's strongest adhesion gel, and have an overall shelf life of 24 months when left unopened.
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (2 Year Shelf Life).
Note that when using this product, water and electrolyte gel between the felt strap/plate and the recording or stimulating electrodes should be avoided and removed before application.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes Features:
- Plaquette disposable adhesive EMG surface electrodes are pre-gelled and engineered for single patient use.
- All models come with light weight flexible PVC wires with touch proof safety DIN42802 connectors in various color codes for easy identification.
- A silver/silver-chloride conductive layer ensures low impedance, so optimal signal recording.
- The electrode pads are manufactured of soft and flexible material which ensures a minimum of patient discomfort.
- A smart little gel free tab supports the electrode to become re-positioned easily multiple times without the user getting gel residue on her/his fingers.
- Superb adhesive strength without any patient discomfort, even after re-positioning the electrode several times.
Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes Specifications:Property - Test Method:Typical Values:Hydrogel Process pH6.3 (± 0.5)Biocompatibility (ISO 10993)PassVolume Resistivity (Ohm-in)763 Ohm-inStainless Steel Adhesion (grams per inch of width)787Thickness of Hydrogel32 Mills (± 5 Mills)Technomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes Lead Lengths:Part NumberDisposable 4-Disk ElectrodesPacking#TE/K50430-00120 mm diameter Disk x 4 / 1.0 m Leads (Red, Blue, Green, and Black)10 Sets per Box#TE/K50430-00220 mm diameter Disk x 4 / 2.0 m Leads (Red, Blue, Green, and Black)10 Sets per BoxTechnomed Disposable Adhesive EMG 4-Disk Surface Electrodes Literature:
Technomed Product Catalog