Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Laser - Femto
Model: Optimedica Catalys
Docking controls: Vacuum foot pedal and docking keypad
Laser Type: Diode pumped solid-state
Patient chair control: Joystick for x,y, height adjustment
Pulse duration: 600 fs
Pulse energy range: 3 to 10 µJ
Pulse repetition rate: ≤60 kHz
Relative humidity: 0 to 80% at 32°C (90°F) non-condensing
Temperature: 15°C (59°F) to 32°C (90°F) - Temperature-controlled environment
User interface control: 24 inch, high deﬁnition touchscreen monitor
Video system: Monochrome near infrared live video with 40 µm lateral resolution and a 17 mm ﬁeld of view
Wavelength: 1030 nm (near infrared)
AMO Optimedica Catalys Femtosecond Cataract Laser System
- Manufactured in 2012
- Less than 300 Treatments Performed
- Single Owner Laser
- Installed, maintained & serviced by AMO
- Unit has received all updates and running current software
From the Manufacturer:
The CATALYS Precision Laser System is indicated for use in patients undergoing cataract surgery for removal of the crystalline lens. Intended uses in cataract surgery include anterior capsulotomy, phacofragmentation, and the creation of single plane and multi-plane arc cuts/incisions in the cornea, each of which may be performed either individually or consecutively during the same procedure.
Femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery offers a reproducible, noninvasive technique to replace the least predictable and most technically demanding steps of conventional cataract procedures.
Designed for Laser Cataract Sugery
Designed specifically for laser cataract surgery, the CATALYS System offers:
- Liquid Optics Interface, gentle docking with minimal intraocular pressure rise and clear optics for excellent
imaging and laser delivery.
- Integral Guidance System - proprietary 3D Full Volume Optical Coherence Tomography (OCT) and
automated surface mapping algorithms that guide laser delivery.
- Precise capsulotomies within 30µm.
- Complete segmentation and softening of the cataract with adjustable grid sizing.
- Multiple corneal incision centration options that are based on anatomical landmarks
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not purchase this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with the FDA's Center for Devices and Radiological Health