Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Condition: Used - Excellent
Type: Laser - Excimer
Model: Wavelight Allegretto 200
Central Laser Wavelength: 193 nm
Laser Class: 4
Power Consumption: 3.2 kW max
Repetition Rate: 200 Hz
Room Temperature: 65-86 F
Alcon Wavelight Allegretto 200Hz Excimer Laser System with Warranty -- International Model with No Card Reader
Excellent Condition & Fully Refurbished / Serviced
- Has been brought up to precise factory specifications
- Rebuilt laser head
- New optics in the beam path
- Complete system overhaul
In Stock and Installed at our headquarters facility in Tampa, Florida
Can be used anywhere in the world with the exception of the United States.
- We can arrange shipping for you.
- Our logistics team uses a specially treated wood to crate the laser, designed for exporting and GLOBAL shipment.
- We ship worldwide and have experience shipping to over 100 countries around the world.
- We can even arrange to have our engineer install the laser for you.
- WaveFront Optimization: Customized treatment based on the unique characteristics of your eye. Larger Treatable Area, Active Eye Tracker, Larger Treatable Area, Perfect Pulse Technology and much more.
- WaveFront Optimization: Customized treatment based on the unique characteristics of your eye.
- Larger Treatable Area: The treatment affects a larger area of the eye than most lasers to reduce common side effects such as halos.
- Perfect Pulse Technology: Small laser pulses are applied in rapid succession to reshape the cornea while maintaining natural (or close to natural) curvature and a smooth surface to the cornea (thus avoiding spherical distortions).
- A Closed Loop Energy Control system regulates the intensity of the laser beam throughout the surgery and ensures depth errors of less than 1.5 microns. Pulses are offset so overlaps occur one in every five times, markedly decreasing thermal effects on your eye.
- Active Eye Tracker (a component of PerfectPulse): Synchronously tracks the Allegretto Wave in real time during the procedure to ensure the highest possible accuracy. An automatic centering feature facilitates centered ablations and a the Closed Loop Tracking mode double checks the location of the eye before each pulse of the laser.
- In cases of abberrant eye movement, the active eye tracker responds in less than 8ms.