Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Model: SEER Light
GE SEER Light digital recorder system
Incorporates GE Healthcare´s distinguished history in signal processing, microelectronics and ambulatory monitoring. Designed for durability with a special focus on patient comfort and compliance, the SEER Light recorder system is composed of two different parts:
The SEER Light Recorder is approximately the size of a business card weighing 78 gr. including batteries. This is an outstandingly small and light Holter Recorder with 2 or 3 channels of diagnostic quality full disclosure ECG and demographic patient data. Its aesthetically pleasing package, its "ease to use" patient event button, and its On-Board 64 Mbytes of flash memory will impress you. No moving parts, no display and a solid-state technology for impressive reliability.
The SEER Light Controller is used for reviewing ECG Quality at Hookup time with a view of all three channels of the ECG waveform. The patient demographic information entered on the controller keyboard can be transferred to the SEER Light recorder via an infrared connection.
• Data quality and integrity with a high level of comfort combined in an attractive and streamlined hand-held device
• Solid-state technology for reliability and durability (no moving parts)
• A recorder for the acquisition of 24 hours of data (two or three channels)and diagnostic ECG for complete full disclosure storage
• A controller to review ECG quality at hookup time
• On-Board 64 Mbytes of flash memory
• Incredibly small and light
• Standard Pacemaker detection
• Compatible to MARS Unix and MARS PC Holter systems
• Small size insures patient compliance in wearing for 24 hours
• Integral pacemaker detection allows same recorder to be used for multiple types of patients
• Use on all new MARS systems and all installed base MARS units
• Inexpensive compact flash cards can be easily transferred between facilities