The Kendall SCD 700 Compression System (#29525) includes battery, controller, tubing assembly, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Kendall SCD 700 compression system delivers clinically proven sequential, gradient, circumferential compression (to the leg, foot or both simultaneously) to help prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE). Patented Vascular Refill Detection technology allows the system to detect each patient's individual vascular refill time to deliver customized therapy.
Allows patients to receive VTE prevention in the comfort of their own home during the critical DVT risk period, offering the same standard of care that doctors currently prescribe and patients utilize over time in the hospital environment. A few of the SCD 700's key features include:
- Patient detection — Facilitates tracking of patient therapy by detecting that the garments are actively worn.
- Animated alerts — Icons show the cause of an error and how it can be resolved.
- Durability — Limited liquid ingress (rating of IP23), robust Xylex material, and protected battery.
- Low noise — Soft over-molding with vibration dampeners for a quiet controller.
- Ease of cleaning — Smooth, grooveless surfaces and slim profile; compatible with most hospital-grade cleaning agents.
- Visibility — Graphic user interface featuring large icons on a 3.2-inch color LCD screen.
FeaturesKendall SCD 700 Compression System Features
- Delivers compression to leg or foot, or both simultaneously.
- Clinically-proven, sequential, circumferential, gradient leg compression.
- 5 second, 130mmHg foot compression.
A flexible and transportable design lets you decide when to plug in for therapy or to take advantage of battery-powered freedom.
- Integrated lithium ion battery and hospital-grade power cord.
- Battery supplies up to 8 hours of uninterrupted compression.
- Easy to transport with a small footprint and lightweight 5 lb. design.
- Ergonomic handle and integrated versatile bed mount.
- Power indicator displays power source.
Vascular Refill Detection
Minimize stasis and maximize blood flow.
- Regularly re-evaluates each patient’s refill time and automatically adjusts for changes in body position.
- Ensures customized compression cycles to move blood from the lower extremities as quickly as the veins refill.
- Adjusts level and frequency of compression without nursing intervention.
LiteratureKendall SCD 700 Compression System Literature
Kendall SCD 700 Compression System Brochure
Item Name: Compression System