This MAINSTREAM capnostat appears to be in good overall condition. It powers up quickly using the battery on the charging cradle and off, passes all self tests and the mainstream sensor heats up and reads CO2. The type DR30 battery has not been tested for current retention and the calibration or accuracy of the instrument has not been verified, however it is believed both are in good serviceable condition. This instrument comes with an inspection warranty which commences on delivery.
A Tidal Wave 715 parts unit with SPO is also available. It is missing the sensors (CO2 cord is cut), battery door, battery and charging cradle. It may be possible to swap boards between it and the unit on offer here to increase the options on the 610, however this is not something I will attempt. It is available for $250 on its own or $200 if purchased with this working 610.
Tidal Wave 610 Specifications
* Alerts: Limits: Adjustable limits for ETCO2;. No Respiration Detected; Adjustable timeout.
* Audio: Adjustable volume, two minute silence or off (LED indicators)
* Visual: On-screen and LED
* Display type: Dot matrix, backlit (LCD)
* Display Size: 1.1 (H) ÃƒÂ— 2.2 (W) inches (5.6 ÃƒÂ— 2.8 cm)
* Trending Capabilities: Memory: 24 hr., battery backed
* Format: 30 minute on-screen or printed in trend or tabular mode. Download data to personal computer for use with NovaCARDÃ¢Â„Â¢ software using RS 232 port.
* Printer: Via RS232 to Seiko DPU-414 printer, NovaCARD software or computer
* Physical: Size (height, width, depth):7.9"(H)x3.25"(W)x1.5"(D) (20 x 8.25 x 3.8 cm)
* Weight: 28 oz. / 793 grams
* Electrical: External Supply (included) Input: 100 - 250 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz
* Battery: Nickel-Metal-Hydride (7.2 v NiMH): 4.5 hour life
* Battery: Standard AA lithium: 5.5 hour life
* Environmental: Operating temperature: 10 - 40Ã‚Â°C (32 - 104Ã‚Â°F), Operating humidity: 0 to 90% RH non-condensing.
This is an American made product.
American buyers will pay only what they pay on purchase. No added taxes or fees will be required on delivery. Delivery normally takes one week.
Canadian buyers should request an invoice in Canadian $ before purchase. 5% tax (GST) will be added to this. An invoice in Canadian funds should be requested prior to purchase.
Buyers from elsewhere are welcome to purchase this item. Shipping will be at cost ($20+). Payment by Wire Transfer, PayPal, VISA or MasterCard.
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.