Sklar Cardiovascular TC Corwin Twisters are straight wire forceps featuring a cross-serrated working surface. They are reusable, latex-free and Sklar Premium Grade made of tungsten carbide and stainless steel. Tungsten carbide is one of the hardest, most durable alloys made which makes these surgical twisters exceptionally strong and durable.
Sklar Cardiovascular TC Corwin Twisters are sold individually.
Sklar Cardiovascular TC Corwin Twister Specifications:
- Grade: Sklar.
- Surname: Corwin.
- Curvature: Straight.
- Instrument Type: Wire Forceps.
- Latex or Latex-Free: Latex-Free.
- Disposable or Reusable: Reusable.
- Sterile or Non-Sterile: Non-Sterile.
- Working Surface Style: Cross-Serrated.
- Material: Tungsten Carbide/Stainless Steel.
Sklar Cardiovascular TC Corwin Twister:
Product NumberSizePatternTip Configuration21-90506 inchesTCRounded21-90516 inchesTCFlat21-90526.5 inchesTC, narrowRounded