These are 2010 and 2011 cots fresh from service on public health ambulances where they were rigorously maintained to the manufacturer's standards. Included are rip free Stryker pads and at least one telescoping IV pole per stretcher.
Shipping for all three cots from western Canada will be no more than $600 to most locations in the lower 48 states with a commercial dock or forklift available for off loading. Costs increase if the location is well off commercial trucking routes and/or there is not a commercial dock or forklift available for off-loading. Southern Florida is also a more costly place to ship to from here. The cost of shipping one or two cots will be between $350 and $550. All of the above pricing includes border related fees. No Canadian tariffs or taxes will be applied to these goods. What is paid at check out is all that will be paid.
Shipping within Canada (southern) will be less than above. Locations like Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Winnipeg and Vancouver will be under $200 (USD) for up to three cots. Tax (GST) at 5% will be applied to all purchases. Please request an invoice in CAD funds rather than use the Buy link here
* Stryker's Innovative One-Hand Release Pneumatic Backrest helps to significantly reduce operator effort and increase patient comfort
* Patented X-Frame Construction - Patented, proven reliability under the most demanding conditions
* Front-End Controls - Controls are duplicated on both the upper and lower lift bars to accommodate different operator heights
* One-Hand Release Break-Away Head Section - When folded. the R3 becomes the shortest-cot-in-its class, maximizing maneuverability in tight spaces
* One-Hand Release Fold-Down Side Rails - Designed to provide patients with a greater sense of security
Lower-Lift Bar - Provides maximum versatility for different operator heights
* Lift-Capable Safety Bar - Assures operator handling confidence by reducing lift clearance and height for small operators
* Oversized Sealed Caster and Bearing Wheels - Require less force to roll, improving maneuverability over rough areas
Sealed Bolster Mattress - For optimal patient comfort and easy decontamination
* Lightweight, Durable, Powder-Coated, Rugged, Aluminum Frame
* 7 Height Positions
* Positive Action Height Adjustment
* Single Wheel Lock
* Integrated Bumper System
* Reflective Labeling and Color-Coded Controls
* Shock Positioning
* Floor Mounted Safety Hook
Regardless of the origin of the equipment, documentation provided or identification appearing upon the equipment, the equipment described and offered here is in no way certified for, recommended for, or offered for any specific use. The buyer is purchasing an item(s) which may have been used for medical purposes and may have the potential to again be used for this purpose, however unless otherwise specified, at the time of sale the item is not considered to be bio-medically certified for use in any jurisdiction. The purchased item(s) is simply a device which operates in the limited manner described in the listing and/or electronic and mechanical components.
The purchaser agrees that the seller shall not be held responsible or liable:
* for any injuries or damages, whether incidental or consequential, associated in any way with the equipment;
* for compliance with regulations on ownership or use of the purchased item within the jurisdiction in which the purchaser resides and/or uses the item.
The purchaser, by buying this equipment, indicates their acknowledgment of, and agreement to the terms of this disclaimer.
The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by Health Canada, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and other national/provincial/territorial/state and local regulatory agencies. If so, do not buy this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to Health Canada or FDA regulation and it is to be used for regulated medical services in the Canada or the USA, your payment for it indicates you are an authorized purchaser and will comply with these regulations. If you have questions about legal obligations regarding sales of medical devices, you should consult with Health Canada, the FDA or the regulatory authorities in the jurisdiction in which the item is to be used.
If you find the item is not as described in the ad it may be returned for a purchase price refund. Generally, all of our items have an inspection warranty which kicks in upon delivery for a period of 7 to 14 days. It is not an operational warranty as most items sold on DOTmed require biomedical certification before use. If you require additional coverage please contact us prior to purchase.