The Ferno 93-ES Squad Mate Ambulance Cot is an emergency patient-handling device designed for transporting patients in a ground based ambulance. The certified pre-owned model includes two lap belts and one four-point shoulder restraint.
- Certified Pre-Owned: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
- Factory New: 2 Years Limited - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
FeaturesFerno 93-ES Squad Mate Ambulance Cot Features
- Five height positions for efficiency and flexibility.
- Anodized tubing (will not blacken clothes/hands).
- Backrest with eight raised positions adjustable from 0 - 75° allows patient to be placed in the most comfortable position during transport.
- Shock frame.
- Swing-down side arms enable convenient patient transfer from bed to cot.
- Four lubrication-free, easy-roll swivel wheels.
- Drop frame at head end and folding lead handle at foot end for improved EMT control/maneuverability.
- Swivel wheels at head end and foot end.
- Three patient restraints.
SpecificationsFerno 93-ES Squad Mate Ambulance Cot Specifications
- Width: 22" (55 cm).
- Minimum: 66" (168 cm).
- Maximum: 81" (205 cm).
- Folded Position: 9" (23 cm).
- Low-Level Rolling Position: 19" (50 cm).
- Mid-Level Rolling Position: 23" (59 cm).
- High-Level Rolling Position: 32" (80 cm).
- Loading Height: 30" (77 cm).
- Weight: 77 lbs (35 kg).
- Load Limit: 500 lbs (227 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 115 lbs (52 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 85" x 25" x 20".
ConfigurationsFerno 93-ES Squad Mate Ambulance Cot Configurations
- #MFI-FNO-0000367: Certified Pre-Owned - Burgundy 460 Mattress with Black Restraints.
- #0000367: Factory New - Burgundy 460 Mattress with Black Restraints.
- #0000307: Factory New - Orange 460 Mattress with Orange Restraints.
LiteratureFerno 93-ES Squad Mate Ambulance Cot Literature
Ferno 93-ES Squad Mate Ambulance Cot Series User Manual
Item Name: Ambulance Cot