Over 1400 Total Lots Up For Auction at Three Locations - TX 08/16, TX 08/25, NY 08/30
Policy Regarding Intellectual Property Rights Infringement and Designation of an IP Agent
DOTmed.com ('DOTmed' ) respects the intellectual property rights of others and requires those who visit our site to do the same. DOTmed may, in appropriate circumstances at its discretion, remove or disable access to material on its site which is reported as infringing upon the intellectual property (including, copyright) rights of others. DOTmed may also, at its discretion, remove or disable links or references to an on-line location that contains alleged infringing material or infringing activity. If you believe that your work has been used on our site in any manner that constitutes copyright infringement or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify DOTmed's IP (including, copyright) agent by written notice or by email. The notice should include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest allegedly infringed;
- identification and a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed, including, a copy of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property right or the web page address where the copyrighted work or other intellectual property right may be found;
- identification of the location on our site of the material you claim is infringing;
- your name, address, telephone number and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material at issue is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
DOTmed's agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement on this site is Mr. Matt Ulman, who can be reached as follows:
29 Broadway, Suite 2500
New York, NY 10006
(212) 742-1200 x240
HealthCare Business News is FREE! Sign up now.