Over 90 Total Lots Up For Auction at One Location - WA 04/08

References on Mr Richard Ela Abay Electronics kindly needed

(7)

(2)

Bohdan Semiginovsky

References on Mr Richard Ela Abay Electronics kindly needed

July 16, 2014 09:10

Dear and venerable colleagues and friends,
I have a question to ask. I would like to ask you for references on Mr Richard Ela
Abay Electronics, 24124 Production Circle, Unit 9,Bonita Springs, Fl 34135
Abayelectronics.net

Has anybody made any successful business with this gentleman and company? Your views will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much for your views and comments. There are some links on net but unfortunately no one on dotmed.com Moreover their website looks quite hopeless as well. I am not going to presume, but I am not rich at all to voluntarily crush down into some fraud. Your views and comments will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much for your kind cooperation and assistance. Kinds regards, Bohdan.

to rate and post a comment

(63)
(13)
(157)

David Denholtz

re: References on Mr Richard Ela Abay Electronics kindly needed

July 16, 2014 10:13

Bohdan-- My company is only 12 miles from that address-- it looks like a warehouse. Unfortunately Abay Electronics is not a registered company in the State of Florida, and Mr. Richard Ela owns no company listed in the Florida registration database. I'd be cautious. Please let me know if I can help further.

1 person liked this

(7)

(2)

Bohdan Semiginovsky

re: re: References on Mr Richard Ela Abay Electronics kindly needed

July 17, 2014 09:29

Dear Mr David,
Thank you very much for your prompt response and kind answer. Probably you might be right. Everything is very suspicious. Initially he presented himself as a director of the company. After a change of several e-mails he wrote his boss directed him to significantly reduce a price. It is funny, isn’t it? Another suspicious point is the fact, that he gave me a significant discount after only a little bit discussion. It is always doubtful. He presented the goods (Olympus UPD Endoscope Guide) as a “new one, and gave me a price almost 40times less (but I was still going to pay 2.500 USD). Usually people aren’t selling goods so under-priced if something has a value. I couldn’t be Sherlock Holmes to feel the deal is dangerous.
Thank you very much again, Bohdan.

(2)

RICK ELA

re: re: re: References on Mr Richard Ela Abay Electronics kindly needed

July 18, 2014 10:05

This gentlemen is out of control!!! He is making things up! Abay Electronics has been in business for 15 years. ..Outstanding Ebay store with 5500 positive feedback (YABA1957) ..A+ Rating on D&B.... Be very careful dealing with him!!!!

(2)

RICK ELA

re: re: re: References on Mr Richard Ela Abay Electronics kindly needed

July 18, 2014 05:56

The price was reduced because the machine is missing the most important accessory. The probe! We discovered that the manufacturer no longer makes them and that there are none available. We did disclose this in the listing. I decided to drop the price to liquidate. How is this suspicious???? Be very careful with this buyer!!!

advertisement